Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marunouchi Building - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.