Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a complimentary water park, and outdoor tennis courts. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to the beach or shopping on the complimentary shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai Tennis Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Centre Deira - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Creek Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dubai Creek - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Reef Mall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Al Ghurair Centre - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Deira Twin Towers Shopping Centre - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
American Hospital Dubai - 4.7 km / 3 mi
Fish Roundabout - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Al Seef - 5 km / 3.1 mi
BurJuman Mall - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Perfume Souq - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Naif Souq - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Spice Souk - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
The preferred airport for Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 136 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 11 January 2020 to 06 February 2020 (dates subject to change):
- Water park