Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Columbia Mountains - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kelowna Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Prospera Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
BC Wine Museum and VQA Wine Shop - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
BC Orchard Industry Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Okanagan Lake - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kasugai Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okanagan Military Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okanagan Heritage Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
City Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Okanagan Lake Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kelowna General Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Knox Mountain Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Capri Mall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional) - 68.5 km / 42.5 mi
The preferred airport for Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort is Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.